Wilson Staff D200 Golf Irons 5 Iron To Sand Wedge ( 7 Irons in Total) Extreme Distance With Speed Sole Technology he Wilson Staff D200 irons are designed for the Distance player needing power, accuracy and a confidence-inspiring look at address. They feature Speed Sole Technology which allows for a thinner face-to-sole transition resulting in driver-like CT’s, faster ball speeds and longer distance. Fitted with a lightweight steel True Temper Uniflex shaft to increase ball speed for greater distance The Right Light Technology, which uses the limited available mass to create a balanced, solid-feeling club, allows Distance players to swing faster with the same effort. Combined with weight pods in the heel and toe to provide a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness. A satin finish on the pods show where the weight is positioned on the exterior of the club head. A new adjustable hosel features six settings to optimize both loft and lie. And the size of the face has been increased for higher MOI and more forgiveness on heel and toe impacts. Decreased thickness around the lower half of the face also increases ball velocities where mishits occur most. The D200 driver comes with a 44-gram UST Elements Chrome shaft, and 25-gram Golf Pride Tour 25 grip. Product Features Right Light Technology – Has allowed Wilson Staff to produce the lightest club on the market for extreme distance Maraging Steel Face – For extreme ball speeds and a larger sweet spot Low Profile Head Design – More heel and toe coverage allows the ultimate versatility. Wilson Infinate Putter Michigan Avenue Named after Michigan Avenue in Chicago, the Wilson Staff Infinite Michigan Avenue Golf Putter is a square heel-toe weighted blade putter with a shaft that is located closer to the heel.Thanks to its counterbalanced technology the Michigan Avenue putter delivers a more controlled putting stroke.
- Wilson D200 Golf Set Features: Wilson Prostaff D200 Driver 10.5* Degree of Loft, Fitted With UST Elements Chrome shaft. Wilson D200 Irons Fitted With Regular Steel True Temper Uniflex Shafts. Wilson D200 Fairway Wood 15* Degree of Loft, Fitted With UST Elements Chrome shaft. Wilson D200 Hybrid No4 22* Degree of loft, Fitted With UST Elements Chrome shaft. Wilson Infinite Michigan Avenue Golf Putter.
- D200 Driver With a chemically etched crown and thin variable face, the total mass of the D200 driver is just 268 grams, making it the lightest adjustable driver on the market. The Wilson Staff D200 driver – designed for the Distance player needing power, accuracy and a confidence-inspiring look at address – is the lightest and fastest adjustable driver on the market.
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL Each 6-way adjustable hosel features three loft and three draw settings 10.5* this can be changed to 9.5* or 11.5*Degree to optimize both launch angle and left-to-right ball flight. Wilson D200 Hybrid 4 22* Degree of Loft.
- The Wilson Staff D200 Hybrid comes with a Maraging steel face that will give you incredible ball speed as well as enlarge the size of the sweet spot making the club extremely forgiving from all varieties of lies. Wilson Staff have fitted the UST Elements Chrome lightweight graphite shaft to the D200 Hybrid and the Wilson Staff Tour Traction grip for the kind of all year grip
- Wilson Nexus 2016 Cart Bag The Wilson NeXus II Cart Bag has a black/Grey design with contrast colour seams and detailing with the refined Wilson Staff logo on the side in a contrast colour. It is made up of a 14 S lock with 10 sections, 4 dividers with 5 wells and 9 different sized pockets for ultimate storage and ease. This cart bag comes in a stunning Black-grey-Red-white.