Designed around UA’s HeatGear® fabric technology and stripped down to deliver a supremely lightweight construction, the garment thrives when you step up the tempo. HeatGear® technology operates around a moisture management system, rapidly drawing perspiration away from the skin into the mid/outer layer to be evaporated. Keeping the wearer cool, comfortable and dry throughout their training. Working in concert with the HeatGear® construction, UA have integrated targeted stretch mesh under arm panelling delivering strategic ventilation, increasing the breathability in a key area; delivering unmatched ventilation and comfort. Affording the garment its adaptability through varying degrees of motion, the 4 way stretch composition works in unison with the streamlined racer back which grants unrestricted movement and unlocks an amazing range of motion, removing possible distraction whilst training. Complete with anti odour technology the garment remains feeling and smelling fresh. The additional mesh panel under each arm assists with increasing the overall breathability offered by the garment. With a range of features and utilising HeatGear® technology the Under Armour HeatGear Long Sleeve Compression Top is a ideal addition to any training wardrobe.
- Breathable HeatGear men’s compression t-shirt
- Washable at 30 degrees with HeatGear technology to wick moisture and keep the body cool and dry
- Under Armour compression technology for optimal muscle sheathing, protects against injuries, accelerates recovery
- Antimicrobial technology avoid the development of odour
- Compression layer stretch fabric with 360 degrees stretch