New to Palm Springs Golf are the incredible 2EZ iron sets. By increasing the shaft length in irons by an inch they become more playable for a golfer between 6’1″ and 6’5″ in height. Having the correct length clubs can make a huge difference to your game, affecting both the shape of your swing and the position and angle at which you strike the ball. New to Palm Springs Golf are the incredible 2EZ iron sets. The 8 iron set composed of 4 iron through to pitch and sand wedge the 2EZ nano plated stainless steel irons are as performance enhancing as they are durable. The 2EZ range have been designed to offer increased forgiveness on off centre shots, in the irons they do this with a large undercut cavity. In order to deliver the maximum impact to the golf ball the mutli functional sole has beveled edges which work to reduce turf resistance where the high COR of the club face promotes faster ball speed and distance.Designed to be easy to hit, promoting longer and straighter shots, the Palm Springs 2EZ is the perfect choice for anyone looking a club to improve performance with immediate results.
- Nano-Plated stainless steel constructed heads are ultra-durable, look amazing and will last for years
- A Multi-Functional Sole with beveled edges- reduce turf resistance
- Large undercut cavity provides maximum forgiveness on off-center shots
- Stainless steel face construction provides high COR – Progressive face thickness and head shape and size make every 2EZ iron uniquely powerful. COR and MOI have been optimized in every iron
- Available in Palm Springs Steel Shafts for accuracy and control or fitted with Palm Springs 100% graphite shafts to increase swing speed